Hash cash is TBD. We are still looking into where pitchers are available. Plan on paying for all of your food and most of your drinks at this event. And seriously, don’t forget to drink plenty of water and eat some food. Nobody wants to see your stomach lining.
December 26, 2014
6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Bonus Pre-Lube at Straight to Ale – Huntsville’s most well-known and loved brewery
3200 Leeman Ferry Rd SW
Huntsville AL 35801
December 27, 2014
12:00 pm -1:30ish pm Dirty Santa Gift Exchange at Furniture Factory
Bring an INappropriate $15-$20 gift for exchange
Plan on eating lunch; they do have a food menu.
619 Meridian St N
Huntsville AL 35801
Ample parking in the gravel lot on Cleveland Ave
1:30ish pm -2:00 am 12 Pubs of Xmas begins its crawl from Furniture Factory! We will visit an additional 11 pubs/bars (12 total!) on our scenic foot tour of Downtown Huntsville!
Wear festive attire and comfortable shoes! Bring cash; it'll be easier and faster than credit at most places.
December 28, 2014 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Bonus Post-Lube Brunch at West End Grill – with a great brunch menu, reasonable prices, and $2 mimosas and $3 bloody Marys. (And coffee; they have coffee).
6610 Old Madison Pike NW
Huntsville AL 35806
Recommended Downtown Hotels:
• Embassy Suites – Huntsville, 800 Monroe Street, Huntsville AL 35801, 256-539-7373
• Springhill Suites – Huntsville Downtown, 745 Constellation Place Drive SW, Huntsville AL 35801, 256-512-0188
• Some of the pubs we will visit are “family friendly”, and we will need to keep that in mind. This is a great annual event and we want to be able to return again (and again).
• Huntsville does have a Downtown Entertainment District that allows open beverages purchased from local bars (in a special cup) as long as you stay in marked areas.
• Please make sure you eat enough and drink plenty of water.
• And DO NOT DRIVE DRUNK. We recommend the hotels above because they are within walking distance of the establishments we will visit on Saturday, and are also on the free downtown trolley route that runs 7 pm – 2 am. Most establishments are also happy to call a taxi for you.
DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.